Summer has definitive arrived Switzerland.

What a good day!! Today I had my last exams! I'm happy at all. :) Now I can definitely chill, enjoy the sun and whateever.. but just for 2 weeks because then I have to operate my knee :S
What are your summer holiday plans?

Tomorrow I'm going to the hairdresser. I'll try "Ombre hair". I'm so excited and looking forward to see the result :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fleamarket shorts, Mango shirt, Replay sandals, H&M belt, Mango sunnies, Alexa-bag


Kommentare

Stephanie hat gesagt…
süß ;D vor allem das top gefällt mir :)

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.
cryskay hat gesagt…
cute outfit! love your fringe sandals. the color is gorgeous. xx
Mary hat gesagt…
cute top!
Nina hat gesagt…
hey schöne bilder, aber mach das nicht mit dem ombre hair bloß nicht! deine haare sind schön so wie sie sind und ich finde dein style würde nicht so zu diesem ombre-style passen :O
gargargarnicht böse gemeint im gegenteil :·)
<3 liebste grüße
Anonym hat gesagt…
danke viel mal.
das isch vom zara.
xx
the desert foxx hat gesagt…
i think ombre will look fantastic on you!
excited to see results




PS join my giveaway!
Style With K hat gesagt…
i like your outfit!



kisses from La Mode En Rose= )
Human Racing hat gesagt…
It looks beautiful outside! Nice bag.
Down This Road hat gesagt…
gorgeous <3

http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/
Jairlany Oliveira hat gesagt…
Adorei :D
Bjos...
http://cuidandodovisual.wordpress.com/
@Jairlany2603
Shelby hat gesagt…
i just love this outfit, a gorgeous bohemian summer look!! your floral blouse is so pretty and looks fantastic paired with distressed denim and leather. and your sunglasses are SO chic!!! i'm following you now. thanks for visiting my blog, i hope you'll come back again <3shelby

www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

Beliebte Posts