Leather skirt and silk blouse

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Primark skirt, vintage blouse and bag, Aldo shoes, H&M ring, Yes or No (fleamarket) denim jacket I know my posts are so rarely this times and I'm so sorry about it!! I HOPE that when (about in 2 weeks) the exams are over I have more time to blog :) This weekend we had 4 days off instead of the usual 2 days.. What can be better? :)) On thursday I was in Zurich with my BF. We were looking for a dress that she can wear at the 'Maturfeier'. Then in the evening my boyfriend and I were eating thai. I absolutely love THAI!! :) On friday I was at the aqua park Alpamare and yesterday I worked at the market and watched films. And today I "study-day" :S LOVE Sarah

Kommentare

Unknown hat gesagt…
Looove the leather skirt!! you look so pretty!! xx
Katta hat gesagt…
sehr hübsch :>

Beliebte Posts